Monday 15 March 2010

Failed!

I lost absolutly nothing this week. Not a single lbs. Don't care what anyone says I have failed this week to loose any weight and I am so angry with myself that this week I have slipped back into how I used to eat, if only for a few days.

I am feeling so tierd recently and I am starting to feel like I just can't do the weight loss. I have a tone of uni work, no energy and I don't feel like people understand when I tell them how much of a hurdle this is for me.

It isn't just a matter of looseing weight, it's me loosing a tone of baggage I have carried around for the past 10 years. I try and explain to my boyfriend and I just get silence. He just can't understand and I don't expect him to but at the same time that doesn't help me.

I went to the Dr today and I have mild anaemia which partly explains why I have been feeling so tierd but it just makes it even harder to be motivated to do exercise and cook etc. Why cook myself a healthy meal when I can just sit there with a ready meal instead??!! I havn't done exercise for the past 2 weeks which has meant my loss hasn't been great but atleased I've lost something. This week I just ate and ate and so havn't lost at all.

No one else to blaim but me but I am so angry right now and I don't really know why, I don't think it's just the weight loss I think it's a number of things pileng up. I just know that I really don't want to go back to eating like I did and I can't seem to control myself enough to stop myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment